Frequently Asked Questions

Search through our Comprehensive collection of commonly asked questions related to Divorce & Family Law

What will I need to start my divorce?

Using QuickeDivorce to get divorced makes things very simple and straightforward and doesn't require much from you.

You will need your marriage certificate or a copy of it translated into English if it isn't currently.

Apart from that you will only need to give a few minutes of your time to provide us with the information we need.

You will not need to attend court in person or deal with any correspondence with them when QuickeDivorce manage your divorce for you.