Frequently Asked Questions

Search through our Comprehensive collection of commonly asked questions related to Divorce & Family Law

My spouse and I have been separated for years and I don't know where she is?

You cannot just get a divorce after 5 years. There still needs to be an attempt to serve the divorce papers so they have the opportunity to respond as anyone can say they have been separated for any period of time.

We will help you get a quick and simple divorce on 5 years separation without needing to spend £200 an hour on a solicitor.

What the court needs is evidence you have tried your hardest to locate them or if they are UK based you can apply for an order requiring HM revenue and Customs to hand over the address on their records to the court.